Wednesday, November 30, 2005

 

200th Post!

Yep, it's my 200th post. Bloody. Hell. How did that happen? In recognition of Sam starting the 100 post review, I'm going to highlight some high points over the last 200 posts. One place to start was the coverage of my 18th Birthday here, way back in 2004, my blogging was a bit lax back in the day, but it improved in '05 with my first photo added. The next major event was the trip to Greece in February. There was a visit to London and talk about the EU and Patriotism. I posted my personal statement, and celebrated my half birthday, as well as deciding to go to Hong Kong instead of Italy. The Daily Mail attracted my cutting gaze, much to the ire of one of its readers. The Make Poverty History Campain was represented here, and tales from the orient were told here, here, here and here. I've discovered which level of Hell I'm going to, as well as my brand spanking new car. We've also dealt with a racist right-winger here and here. Feel free to add comments to any of these things. I'm off to cook a Dhal now - bye.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?